.NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft. it is powerful, flexible, and can be adapted to a broad range of users. every .NET Developer should be at least proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or even better, both languages. The great .NET developer should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing. A fully knowledgeable .NET developer can use .NET to build a highly distributes web application, a sophisticated desktop application, or even a modern mobile application. additional knowledge about Mono is a plus, as the combination of .NET and Mono allows for an even a wider range of platforms to be targeted.
Writing a good job description or advertisement for a .NET developer requires an emphasis to be places on the specific language necessary for the project. when you are looking for an advanced .NET developer to fill a specific niche, posting a generic .NET developer description in your job ad will bring numerous applications from people who are unfamiliar with the specific aspects of .NET that are relevant to your project.
This sample .NET developer job description can be used to help you write the perfect job ad, and assure that you easily find and hire the person that matches your specific criteria.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Integrate data storage solution.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
• Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
• Proficient in (c#, and/or VB.NET), with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
• Experience with popular web application framework.